VOSA (VO Sed Analyzer) is a tool designed to perform the following tasks in an automatic manner:
- Read user photometry-tables.
- Query several photometrical catalogs accessible through VO services (increases the wavelength coverage of the data to be analyzed).
- Query VO-compliant theoretical models (spectra) and calculate their synthetic photometry.
- Perform a statistical test to determine which model reproduces best the observed data (optionally fitting at the same time the optimal interstellar extinction).
- Provide the likelihood of the model parameters (and the interestellar extinction).
- Use the best-fit model as the source of a bolometric correction.
- Provide the estimated bolometric luminosity for each source.
- Generate a Hertzsprung-Russel diagram with the estimated parameters.
- Provide an estimation of the mass and age of each source.
See this documentation in a single page.
This can be useful to print or to search text, but take into account that it is a large page and can be heavy to load for your browser.