Use Case: From SED fitting to Age estimation. The case of Collinder 69
Finally we want to download all the results that we have obtained in this session.
We access the Save Results tab and we see a form with all the information that is available to download. Obviously, we cannot download anything related to Template fit or Template bayes analysis because we haven't tried those options in this case.
We mark all the available options and click the "Retrieve" button.
VOSA will make a compressed tar file with all the information so that we can dowload it.
When you explore the tar file, you can see several folders containing files of different types. For instance:
- The results/ folder contains files with lists of results for all the objects.
- The objects/LOri01/ folder contains more folders, with files with info corresponding only to the LOri01 object.
- The .dat files contains ascii data.
- .xml files contains a VOTable version of the corresponding data.
- .png are graphics in PNG format.
- .ps are postscript versions of those graphs.
- .agr files are versions of those graphs that can be edited by xmgrace if you need to improve the graphics.